One way to achieve a radiant, younger looking skin is to eliminate the dry and dead skin cells. The easiest way to do that is to exfoliate. It will not only remove the dead skin cells but it will also unclog the oil and dirt that stays in your pores and causes pimples. The good news is you can actually make your own face scrub and natural exfoliant at the comfort of your home. Below are the ingredients and instructions in making your own face scrub and natural exfoliant.
Sugar Facial Scrub with honey
½ cup honey
½ cup organic sugar (white or brown)
½ cup olive or coconut oil
1 drop essential oil of your preference
1. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
2. Scrub your skin with the mixture and rinse it well. It will leave your skin soft and smooth.
Oatmeal Facial Scrub
2 tablespoon of milk
1 egg white
1 cup ground up oatmeal
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 teaspoon sweet almond oil
1. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
2. Apply the mixture to your face and neck (massage in a circular motion), then rinse it well afterwards.
Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub
1 cup of brown sugar
½ cup of coconut oil
½ teaspoon of essential oil
½ teaspoon of pumpkin pie spices
1. Mix the ingredients and store in an air tight jar.
2. Scrub your skin with the mixture and rinse it well afterwards.